Sunday, January 30, 2011

Strongholds

Today in church we talked about weaknesses. And how God created us with these particular weakness that we will continue and continue to pray to God about and try to give it to Him. Sometimes it seems like He's not listening because you still continue to feel them but He is listening. He really is. It's not that God doesn't want to take that away from you, it's that He wants these 'thorns' to stay in our 'sides' so that we can turn to Him and use them to go to Him in times of sadness and distraught and only He is the one who can deliver us and help us to get through these times.

I need to start looking at my problems and weaknesses that I continually try to give to God as opportunities, while it will be hard and really hard at times. I need to use these moments to turn to God.

This message could not have come at a better time for me. I've been struggling lately and this was exactly what I needed to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment