Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.

What's up going in and out of spurts with blogging?

 Life was getting a little crazy there but seems to be taking a nice, pleasant little break. I've been reading like a fiend lately! After I finish one book I'm really on another one. Not that I'm complaining. I just completed The Help and I have to say that was a fantastic book! Now I'm onto The Lovely Bones. I got a list from this site I receive daily emails from, Dailycandy.com. It's 100 books you must read and needless to say it's now been my main mission to complete this list. It's been a nice break to read some secular books although I will probably through in a couple of Christian ones to balance it out. Needless to say my Beth Moore study has not been going so well. I really need to get back into it. Helps me to stay grounded and thankful for everything He has allowed for me. Something I'm struggling with is patience. I pretty much have zero patience with a lot of things (Can we say road rage?) but then I think about all the patience He has for me and I am humbled like no other. I feel like he just waits on me when I'm doing my own thing and He's so patient with me and His grace allows me to come back with open arms.

So for Christmas I received a Crock pot, among other things. I can't wait to crack that bad boy open and make some delicious potato soup or yummy pulled pork or mac n cheese! Can't wait....expect some pictures there.

That's all I have for now. So much to unload right now but not enough time and it may then be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment