Wednesday, February 16, 2011

love.love.love

This past weekend was excellent. Triple dated with our friends and my sister and her boyfriend. It was full of silly moments and delicious pizza! We went to Trattoria Aroma in Williamsville. Let me just say that I love brick oven pizza, it's real bad. I can't get enough of it, I would love to have my own brick oven (oh, to dream!) First, my love and I started with the Riesling Braised Rabbit. It was delicious, cooked just right, this was my first rabbit experience and I must say it was a good one. The sauce was just sweet enough with a nice creaminess too it and the rabbit was served with crostinis and that served a nice sort of 'crunch' to it. YUM! Then I had their mushroom pizza that was incredible! Nice and thin and delicious, although I was a little envious of Nic's pizza with pesto, fresh mozzarella and tomato. 


Then on Monday my dreamboat of a boyfriend hand delivered these to my office:

Aren't I just the luckiest??

No comments:

Post a Comment