Thursday, September 1, 2011

passion & encouragment

You know you're doing the right thing in life when you get super excited about it. I'm so excited about promoting to District Manager this month. It had to happen this month, it couldn't have happened any other month. I had worked so hard the past two months for this and I finally saw it come to life.

This experience has been so much more rewarding that a month at my last job. The feeling that my hard work was rewarded and I received recognition for it. And then you're encouraged even more for the next month and the upcoming months. Instead of getting the complete opposite of this at my last job, always on to bigger and better things and well you're not doing this.

I love Arbonne. I love the opportunity. I love God.

2 comments:

  1. you blog too?! yay! and a big congratulations on your promotion! i love hearing people talk about being in a job that they are passionate about and made for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do! As you can see I kind of fell off for a bit but I'm back now :)

    Thank you so much! I'm so excited about it!!

    ReplyDelete